DADAFAB

Saturday 11 March 2017

Travel: Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel

 
Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur is a 5-star hotel located in the heart of KL is one of the best hotel around the city.  You can stay here if you need to go to meetings nearby or want to visit nearby locations over the weekend or simply just planning your staycation. My stay has always been amazing whenever I stay in this hotel. It makes me feel at home. Great reception and services, clean and beautiful rooms, delicious food, relaxing pool and a nice gym facilities.

My experience at Sheraton Imperial KL is superb, friendly staff, food excellent & room comfort is the best of all. Also I found the lighting of room very stylish & room spacious in deluxe rooms , it's very grand & has very elegant & royal touches especially frames of mirror & frames. I simply love it as I'm from Singapore & I felt like my home.

The Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel guest will have access to a full complement of personalized services and offerings. The many thoughtful conveniences include our elegantly appointed Sheraton Club Lounge and fully-equipped business center, a well-informed concierge team, limousine services, welcome fruit platters, and express check-outs.

At the Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel, you are never far from life's most important needs, all conveniently located within the hotel or just steps from our doors. Available services include an exclusive tailor, a sundry shop, a clinic, a florist, and a travel agent.

Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur Hotel 
Address: Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2717 9900

Check in: 3:00 PM
Check out: 12:00 PM
SPG Category 2
Room Price: MYR 363 - 615 per night






No comments:

Post a Comment