DADAFAB

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Fashion: Best Man


It was my first time to be a best man for my best friend's wedding earlier this month in Tagaytay City Philippines. Finally I got to wear a full suit that capture the essence of a gentleman. I was asked to wear a black suit for the wedding and did some window shopping ahead of time here in Singapore for the best suit that will fit my body structural type. I am wearing a full suit from Topman Singapore and altered the pants to make it the skinny type cut that I want. I am waering an inner white long sleeve from Topman as well. The blue bowtie from Zara was the ice breaker of this look. Since it's an afternoon wedding., I made sure to have my classic aviator from Ray-Ban with me to complete my dapper look. I felt a little awkward as I'm not used to wearing formal attires. But of course you have to own the look and be a little confident in dressing up to get that best look out of you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment