DADAFAB

Thursday 22 October 2015

Fashion: Blue Neighborhood

Denim Top: Oxygen

Welcome to the Blue neighborhood again! Who doesn't love denim? It's been my fashion staple from bomber jacket, ripped jeans and denim long sleeve. I would love to wear it everyday. It's a fashion item that you can simple pair with a basic white shirt and sunnies then your good to go! 

It was a Family Day when I had this outfit, we went around the Marina Bay Sands are and Gardens by the Bay so it was a well day spent with my loved one and of course, to take some OOTD. Haha!
I'm wearing denim top from Oxygen Philippines and black shorts from Pull & Bear. I'm wearing my ever reliable Sperry leather shoes and black aviator sunglasses from Sunnies. To add some highlight on this look, the Fossil leather watch & Coach woven brown bracelet completed this outfit.
Watch out for more OOTD post soon. Have a great week ahead my dear blog readers!

Sunglass: Sunnies


Black Shorts: Pull & Bear

Fight Cap: Penshoppe

Shoes: S Perry

Accessories: Fossil watch & Coach leather bracelet


Tote Bag: Factorie



No comments:

Post a Comment