DADAFAB

Thursday 16 July 2015

Food: Bar Mirinda Spain

Wish you were beer! That's the quote I always remember while we were on this cozy bar on our first day in Barcelona Spain. Since our hotel was strategically located along La Rambla area, it was the perfect spot for some of the best paella, tapas, beers & sangrias, thanks to Sheraton Hotel for recommending us this place, just few steps away from the hotel. Of course, I had to refresh myself with beers and tapas from to early flight from Paris that day. 

Since my beloved country was colonized by Spain ccording to history (LOL!) I felt so at home in Barcelona. This bar was the first food place we've tried and we definitely gave it a thumbs up. The Al Fresco feel of this humble bar situated along the main street plus their wide varities of tapas and cocktails were just awesome. We ordered mixed tapas, beers and sandwiches for late lunch and we left the bar with a smiling tummy!












No comments:

Post a Comment