DADAFAB

Saturday 6 April 2013

INSTAGRAM FEBRUARY 2013



The famous "Laksa" in Katong Laksa located in Holland Village.



A typical off-day from work watching series while overdosing myself with sweets.

AThe Coffee Bean in Junction 8 while finishing this book by Harv Eker.

The "Wall of Quotes" from my previous company office.

Clean & near haircut selfie shot.

Who doesn't crave for McDo twister fries? Worth every calories ingested LOL!

Sandwich for dinner when I'm in anorexic mood. 

Invited by a friend for a coffee night talk that ended till 2AM.

My most liked photos, ever! Savory crepe from Marche.

Early morning ride going for a job interview.

Eau de Toilette Collection.

Starbucks Valentine Dessert to die for.

I AM COTTON ON ARE YOU?

An early good breakfast at Pak Hailam Kopitiam in KL, Malaysia.

How I missed Krispy Kreme at Berjaya Times Square.

Petronas Twin Towers.

I did so much adventure that I even reached Resorts World Genting.

Red Velvet & Green Tea Cupcakes.

Late night window shopping in KLCC Malaysia.

Genting Skyway first cable car experience.

Chinese New Year experience in Suria KLCC in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.

Perfect morning coffee experience at Sky Hotel Malaysia.

Diary & coffee kind of morning before heading back to Singapore.

Ramen Play dinner with my workmate's family.

The famous Menara Tower of Malaysia.

A thoughtful gift all the way from Thailand.

Endulging on my comfort place while browsing some health articles.

My only photo taken in Petronas Twin Towers.

Inspired by the infamous "elevator shot!"

Juicing Day! (carrot,apple,watermelon)

BTS Lookbook shoot.

Mee hoon kuay at City Square Mall.

Pre-valentine dinner with Jizelle & Daphne.

The Rainbow Pancake of Nook House of Pancakes.

Red Velvet Pancake is to die for.

Valentine dinner kind of night.

Sweet surprise from the ever thoughtful friend Tracy.

Hot Ramen on a rainy afternoon.

 Jurong SDA Church Singapore Headquarters.

Arm Candy! Leather accessories from Hong Kong & Malaysia.

Coach bag, Bench denim & Cotton On top.

No comments:

Post a Comment