DADAFAB

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Costa Sands Resort DEC 2012

Are you dreaming of the best venue for your future wedding? Well, just recently one of my dearest friend Daphne got married in this sceneric resort of Costa Sands located near Imbiah Walk in Sentosa Singapore. Just can't get over with my fascination in this memorable event & venue so I'm sharing it with you guys. Enjoy every moment & don't be afraid to fall in love.

The Bride with Tracy & Jizelle.

Food sample served by Costa Sands Resort.

Summer in December @ Siloso Beach.

White wedding little details.

Ladies waiting to catch the bouquet.



Watched the sunset view.

4ever Friends with the Groom Marc (Nollids).

B&G (Bride & Groom)

Solemnisation @ Tembusu Hall

Cakes, Photos & Decors.

Our 2 little angels (Zild & Freya) in purple theme attire.

The humble wedding cake.

Pool side view of Costa Sands Resort Sentosa.

Testing the photo booth before the event.


J <3 D (Jon LOVE Daf)

Night view of the resort.

Couple wine toast.

Simple flower arrangement at the venue.


OOTD during the event.

Personalized Chocolate Bars as giveaway by Chocolate Graphics.

Purple inspired look by G2000/ CottonOn.


My hottie friend in her sizzling look after the wedding.

Daphne ready to walk the aisle =)


A bottle of Long Flat wine was the best to end the night.


Daryl's Angels.



Hope you enjoyed my recent post on this blog. Christmas time is coming near & I hope everyone of you will enjoy. Peak sales season means a very hectic work schedule for me but I hope I can still manage to regularly post new entries for all of you guys. Advance Merry Christmas & Happy New Year bloggers & readers =)

No comments:

Post a Comment