DADAFAB

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Hongkong Disneyland May 2012

Welcome to Hongkong Disneyland! This is the happiest place on Earth! For all of those you guys out there who experienced the fun & excitement of this awesome place, relive the moments and laughters you had as we take a look back on amazing rides and hidden Mickey hunting moments.

I <3 HK shirt! A must-buy when you visit HK!


Sunny Bay @ Disneyland Station

Entrance to HK Disneyland Resort


Mickey Mouse Handles in MTR (subway)


Winnie the Pooh Parade


Disneyland Castle Night Display


Disney Frozen Treats






This way to Toy Story Land




Fireworks Display @ Disneyland Closing


TomorrowLand


One of my Lookbook Style Session


Mickey Mouse waiving on the crowd



Disneyland Trip with the whole cast


Getting' on the ride!


Lookbook Session @ Toy Story Land


Our tickets on the way to Disneyland



More of LB style =)





One of the photos I really loved w/ Daphne


@ The Lion King Festival Show


Frame-up Shades








The Lion King Festival Show



Accesorize me 


Hope to update you again on my travel soon. Next blog post will be my adventure in Thailand. Live life to its fullest =)

1 comment:

  1. OH! I want to go there someday. I'm pretty sure you had fun there! btw, it's me, Donnico Barcelon from Lookbook!

    xx,
    www.flighttoeuphoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete